Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Who do I look like?


Okay, so Adam thinks I am crazy. I am always seeing people on TV or out in public that look like someone I know. I am constantly asking Adam "Hey, doesn't that look like so-and-so?" Sometimes he agrees with me and other times he just thinks I am psycho. Anyway, we were on our way home from Colorado and I saw this guy at the airport (the one with the dark hair). Any guesses on who he looks like? Adam actually agreed with me on this one. I think the reason Adam thinks I am psycho though is that I actually took a picture of the guy. I must admit, I was very nonchalant about it. You guys all know how much I love the guessing game... don't you think it would be fun to post pictures of random people and then we could all guess who it looks like.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Great idea to play the guessing game...That is totally uncle Pete. Before I read it I was wondering why there was a picture of uncle pete on the blog. Good find!

Jen said...

My thoughts exactly Em! Uncle Pete no question.

Helena said...

OMG, I totally thought that was Pete and was surprised to finad a pic of him on the Graham Fam blog. I do the same thing all the time and see people who look like someone else--so funny!!

PeteJones said...

Nora, Your not suppose to let the family in on my double life in Colorado. Hopefully my wife and 6 kids won't find out...